- “Experimental Characterization of Conventional Curtainwall Systems Subjected to Extreme Loading.”
- “Guidelines for Placement of Cable Median Barriers on 4:1 and 6:1 Sloped Medians with Horizontal Curvatures.”
- “Integrated Remote Sensing and Visualization (IRSV) System for Transportation Infrastructure Operations and Maintenance”
- “Finite Element Evaluation of Two Retrofit Options to Enhance the Performance of Cable Median Barriers.”
- “Performance of a Nearly-Conventional Curtain Wall System Subjected to Blast Loads.”
- “Full-Scale Blast Testing of Structures.”
- “Numerical Predictions of Blast Loads on Structures.”
- “Building Materials Reclamation Program.”
- “RFID Cargo Container Blast Project.”
- “Pre-Disaster Mitigation Planning Grant Proposal for Campuses of the System in Eastern North Carolina.”
- “Pre-Disaster Mitigation Planning Grant Proposal for Campuses of the System in Western North Carolina.”
- “Wireless Underground Sensor Network for In-Situ Monitoring of Soil Parameters, Soil-Structure Interaction Behavior, and Buried Utilities”
- “Study of Blast-Loading Effects on Transmission Structures” Southern Company.
- “Carbon-Dioxide-Enhanced Oil Production from the Citronelle Oil Field in the Rodessa Formation, Southern Alabama,” US Department of Energy.
- “Equipment donation from Haslet Testing Facility, Haslet, Texas” EPRI, (This is a major equipment donation from EPRI).
- “Surface Wave Soil Testing Technique for Direct Embedment Determination,” EPRI.
- “Integrated Remote Sensing and Visualization (IRSV) System for Transportation Infrastructure Operations and Management,” US DOT-RITA.
- “Building Materials Reclamation Program,” USDOE, NETL.
- “Integrated Remote Sensing and Visualization (IRSV) System for Transportation Infrastructure Operations and Management – Phase II,” US DOT-RITA
- “Indo-US Workshop: Forensic Engineering and Curriculum Development, National Institute of Technology at Tiruchirapalli, India”, NSF.
- “Organo-Silanes for Management of Coal Mining Sites and Coal Combustion Products,” National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSF-C), International (Regional) Cooperation and Exchange Program – Research Fellowship for International Young Scientists (PI: John Daniel).
- “Wireless Experimental Vibration Analysis of the Mississippi Bridge over Prairie Du Chien”, USH18 E/W
- “Non-Destructive Evaluation and Load Rating of Prestressed Double-Tee Joists”, at the Harbor Baptist Church
Blast Resistance of Curtain Walls
Testing R/C Beam with Reclaimed Aggregate
Post-Blast Damage to a Bearing Wall
Simulation of Blast Overpressures in a Room
Field Blast Testing of Structures
FE Modeling of Impact to Cable Meridian Barriers
Aerial Remote Sensing for Bridge Monitoring