Thank you for your interest in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering (CEE). The CEE Department offers the following degrees: B.S.C.E., M.S.C.E., and a Ph.D. Program in Infrastructure and Environmental Systems (INES). Our department is home to approximately 420 undergraduate students, 45 Master's, 40 Ph.D. students, and 25 faculty.
Our staff of Student Support Specialists are always available to assist students. Please take a look at our website and contact our Professional Advisor if you have any questions.
- General Freshman Student Admissions
- Transfer Student Admissions
- International Student Admissions
- College of Engineering Academic Catalog
- CEE Academic Catalog
- College of Engineering Freshman Advising Resources
- Office of Student Development and Success (OSDS) in the College of Engineering
- University Advising Center
- UNC Charlotte Admissions
- UNC Charlotte General Education Requirements
- UNC Charlotte Course Schedule
- UNC Charlotte Transfer Credit Advisor
- UNC Charlotte Graduate School
- What do Civil Engineers Do?
- Civil & Structural Engineering, SoEDT University of Bradford, UK
- Are Engineers Human? Dr. Patricia Galloway (TEDxManhattanBeach on November 15th, 2014)