All current freshman engineering students are advised by the Office of Student Development and Success (OSDS) in the College of Engineering until their core freshman engineering courses are successfully completed and they meet the progression requirements to enter their designated engineering department of choice. Freshman students should not contact their Department directly for advising. They must contact their OSDS advisor.
The following links may be helpful to you:
- Freshman Advising Information
- Engineering Progression Requirements
- General Engineering Advising Information
- OSDS Faculty and Staff Contact Information
If you are a prospective student, please contact one of the following staff:
- Email Billie Jo Schweitzer at email@example.com if you are an incoming freshman.
- Email Sarah Sonefeld at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have Civil Engineering advising questions.