Thank you for your interest in the graduate programs of the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering. The Department offers three graduate degrees:
- M.S. in Civil Engineering (M.S.C.E.)
- M.S. in Engineering (M.S.E.)
- Ph.D. in Infrastructure and Environmental Systems
The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering(CEE) provides opportunities for discipline-specific and multidisciplinary graduate-level education in Civil and Environmental Engineering and closely related areas. Advanced course work and research are used to enhance professional development, improve technical competency, and initiate a life-long learning experience. The Department has ongoing collaborative research and student exchange programs with several international institutions.
For questions about the CEE Graduate Program, please email:
- Dr. Jim Bowen, Director of Graduate Programs in CEE, at email@example.com
- Carmalita Govan, Interim Graduate Advisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org